cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Configuration error when logging in

jes_lyngo
Listener

Hello - 

I have the zoom app on my MacBook. I've logged into the account using my personal (free zoom account) and also my paid business account. I believe the business account caused some network login issues and now I cannot log into the account. Is anyone familiar on how I can restart my zoom application so I can start fresh? 

3 REPLIES 3

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @jes_lyngo, interesting! Are you prompt any specific error?

Also, do you mind me asking how you're logging in? Are you using SSO or just Zoom credentials? You can attempt to uninstall/reinstall Zoom which may help you.

If you believe its a network issue, are you connected to any sort of VPN or Firewall that may be blocking connections? To configure your network firewall, please see the following table. All rules should be applied both inbound and outbound.

Hope this helps and looking forward to your reply! 😄

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @jes_lyngo, just following up with my reply. Was it helpful? If so, don't forget to click the Accept as Solution!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Hello - 

I hate to say the issue continues. I gave up on using zoom on my Mac and have solely focused on my PC. I've found this not that sustainable and does not offer me a ton of flexibility. 

I'm logging in through traditional login credentials. The error message says "You are unable to login into zoom. Please check your network connection and try again". I've reviewed my firewall settings on my Mac and doesn't seem to be the issue. 

I don't have issues accessing the account on my PC, so I am thinking my company's firewall settings are not the issue and could be something with how the zoom is communicating with my Mac.