cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW Feature - Report Scam Button on the Tool Bar

Danny_de_Hek
Listener

For example I watch scams and progress all the time, why not have a simple button to report a company that is promoting a Ponzi scheme or Scam via ZOOM on the toolbar. Here's an example of a problem that I spent all day long reporting and I never get any headway.... Why not make it simpler for people who spend hours reporting bogus opportunities that are obviously trying to scam people out of there dollars.

I hope this message finds you all well. My name is Danny de Hek, also known as The Crypto Ponzi Scheme Avenger. "youtube.com/@dehek"

Ensuring Safe Spaces: Urgent Call to Prevent Ponzi Schemes and Scams on Zoom

Over the past two years, I have been dedicated to combating individuals and entities promoting Ponzi schemes via Zoom Meetings.

I have extensively investigated numerous schemes, including but not limited to Cash FX, NovatechFX, LunaOne, Apollo Fintech, and many others (see the full list below). Despite my continuous reports to Zoom support, these companies persistently utilize Zoom for their meetings.

[List of Investigated Ponzi using Zoom over the last 2 years] Cash FX, NovatechFX, LunaOne, Apollo Fintech, AAS, SmartSteps, Hex, Tranzactcard, MaxSpeed, Taygeta, Validus, Super.one, The People Project, HyperTech, HyperCapital, HyperFund, HyperVerse, HyperNation, HyperCosmos, HyperPlanet, DAOversale, StableDao, VidiLook, VAV, V.E.N.D, MMM, We Are All Satoshi, Affiliate Advertising Club, WeWe Global, The Blockchain Era and Daisy

An alarming example is the company "We Are All Satoshi," identified as a Ponzi scheme by the Commissioner of Financial Protection and Innovation in California. [Link to official document: https://dfpi.ca.gov/wp-content/uploads/sites/337/2023/09/D-R-We-Are-All-Satoshi.pdf

It has come to my attention that Zoom, being based in the same state, facilitates We Are All Satoshi's Zoom meetings. These meetings occur regularly from Monday to Friday and occasionally on Sundays at 1:00 pm (ESTS) via this link: Zoom Meeting Link: https://us06web.zoom.us/j/82249160084?pwd=oZsZnMqRclC75FOz9PnI60ajF3RibK.1

I am writing to express my frustration and seek your support in urging Zoom to take immediate action against such activities. Despite our continuous reporting efforts, these meetings persist, contributing to the promotion of fraudulent schemes.

Therefore, I propose the establishment of a hotline for real-time reporting, ensuring swift response and the prompt shutdown of meetings associated with Ponzi schemes and scams.

Together, we can make a collective effort to maintain the integrity and safety of the Zoom platform. I kindly request your support and collaboration in bringing attention to this matter within our community.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best regards,

Danny de Hek aka The Crypto Ponzi Scheme Avenger

2 REPLIES 2

RichardRudecki
Listener

I agree put the stupid button on the tool bar Zoom!

Listener

Your gain could be my gain?