cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

License Account not working

Hansenhan
Listener

I purchased the license account, but when I start a meeting, it still shuts down after 40 minutes. Why is this happening?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Hansenhan , and welcome to the community! Sign in to the Zoom web portal, and ensure that the license is assigned to the appropriate user under 'User Management'. 

1. Log in to the Zoom User page.
2. Find or search for the appropriate user in the list
3. Click 'Edit' on the right 
4. Choose the appropriate license to assign (Basic to Licensed, Webinar, Large Meeting)
5. Click Save

The license is then applied and you can use it immediately. If not immediately reflected on the Zoom Application, please sign out and sign back in to ensure that the changes get pushed to the app.

Hope this helps!

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Hansenhan , and welcome to the community! Sign in to the Zoom web portal, and ensure that the license is assigned to the appropriate user under 'User Management'. 

1. Log in to the Zoom User page.
2. Find or search for the appropriate user in the list
3. Click 'Edit' on the right 
4. Choose the appropriate license to assign (Basic to Licensed, Webinar, Large Meeting)
5. Click Save

The license is then applied and you can use it immediately. If not immediately reflected on the Zoom Application, please sign out and sign back in to ensure that the changes get pushed to the app.

Hope this helps!

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

One more thing: Should I click "Licensed", "Webinar" and "Large Meeting" all 3 of them together? But they ask me to buy more licenses.  What should I do next?