cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invitees cannot open zoom link invalid

SQ0525
Listener

I have been using my zoom link for 2 years and all of a sudden my invitees are getting a message "Safari cannot open the page because the address is invalid. How do I fix this?

2 REPLIES 2

VA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @SQ0525 and welcome to the Zoom Community! I'm sorry to hear that your attendees haven't been able to join recently. The most common cause for this error that we see is that they are trying to join via a mobile browser. Joining via the web browser is only available if you're on a desktop or computer. If they are trying to join via mobile device, they will need to use the Zoom app or dial in by phone. Here are a couple articles that go over the various ways to join via browser, app, or phone - Joining a Zoom Meeting and Joining a Zoom meeting.

I hope this helps, but if it does not resolve the issue, please let me know what type of device they are trying to join from, and whether they are trying to join a meeting or webinar and we can troubleshoot from there.

Virginia (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

SQ0525
Listener

I'm not sure what kind of phone everyone has, one of them has an Iphone when they tried to join a meeting v the error message says "Safari cannot open the page becasue the address is invalid."