cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration Zoom + Canvas

anakrapp3
Listener

Hello, everybody!

It seems that there is a problem with the integration that we have in our platform CANVAS.

Zoom is integrated in our platform so that people can schedule their meetings through Canvas. However, when you try to do so, the option "SCHEDULE A MEETING" does not appear.

anakrapp3_0-1656076046244.png

We tried to do so from the Administration profile in CANVAS and we can do it, so it seems there is a problem in the professor profile. We also checked the integration configuration in Zoom (LTI PRO) and in CANVAS and we cannot see a problem there, so I just want to know if there is anybody who could help us solve this.

2 REPLIES 2

crchan123
Note Taker | Zoom Employee
Note Taker | Zoom Employee

Hi @anakrapp3, welcome to the Zoom community! I know it has been a while since you initially posted, but I want to make sure you receive assistance. Are you still having this issue? If so, I'd love to help you get it resolved.

I have a very similar issue with Canvas integration, specifically on (https://ericksoncoaching.instructure.com/). Erickson is a provider of several courses, all of them using Canvas and Zoom. For one course I have admin rights within Canvas - and as soon as these admin rights are given to me for this one course only, I immidiately loos the access righ to the Zoom section of all other courses....

Can you help?

BoldTransformer