cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to export the registrants list

VolHospice
Listener

I scheduled a meeting and it has 130 registrants. I want to capture the name and email address of each registrant so I can import the list into my mass mailing program. How can I export the list?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @VolHospice 

Registration reports can be downloaded via the web portal. More info about this process can be found here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/216378603-Meeting-registration-and-polling-reports

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

View solution in original post

26 REPLIES 26

Bort

Hi @VolHospice 

Registration reports can be downloaded via the web portal. More info about this process can be found here: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/216378603-Meeting-registration-and-polling-reports

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

So I read the instructions, but, for whatever reason, when I go to the registrants page, there is no export widget.  I have an import widget, but that obviously doesn't help me.  Where's the export widget?

Same problem. Seems this was never solved?

Same problem. There is not have export buttton in zoom portal.

That is exactly what we are seeing. Zoom  seems to be moving to randomly to keep everything updated or clear.

Not the answer I was looking for.   But see below impressivestar

His solution worked for me.   

this is for past meetings, like every other answer; what about registrants for MEETINGS SCHEDULED, future but not past???

That article does not explain how to export/download the registration list for a meeting!!!

the only option I have is 😥

TMAC
Listener

Is there a way to download all of the registrants in my account at once or do I have to do it for each individual meeting?

Hi Guys, also for me is interesting this, I need to export ALL the partecipants of ALL meetings, it is very useful for us to update our CRM with the meetings attended from our online consultants

Within Zoom you can only download one meetings at a time. We use Salepager to download all meetings at once and export to out CRM. Registration and participation reports are combined to provide a complete view of attendance. Both past meetings and future meetings are included. We then take the combined spreadsheet and upload to our CRM although Salepager also lets you email registrants directly from there.

sid_p
Listener

Found the problem - some of the worst UX I've ever encountered. There needs to be a download button next to the upload on the page where it's logical to expect it. But maybe the backend is a little too inflexible. Who knows? Not a pleasant half hour trying to figure this out. But thanks for the solution. 

cassiec
Listener

There is no button for "export" only "import" or "edit" when you are on the "Registration" tab.

😭 

impressivestar
Listener

Somehow I was able to find it in Reports > Usage Reports > Meeting ~'Meeting Report' section, we need to select the "To Date" as the date of our scheduled meeting & click search. Then this will show that meeting description along with generate button. Click this and it should take you to the 'Report Queue' tab. Here, after sometime your will see the download button.

THANK YOU!  As others had mentioned it WAS under the Registration tab of one's meeting.  I don't know whose bright idea it was to remove it from the MOST LOGICAL LOCATION and then bury at Reports > Usage Reports > Meeting, but I'm sure they make a bunch more money than I do.

It took me hours to find the solution which I know was possible because I used the report last year, but could not find how to repeat it.  The answers to the questions asked during the registration form is what I was looking for and you solution produces the results. Thank you for posting your solution.  

This works great for a few of my concerns: for both meetings that have happened, or meetings that will happen within a month.

I am trying to export the registrants' list for a meeting that is to happen in 1.5 months, and the method above does not work. The report duration won't let us choose a future date that far ahead, though I already have a substantial number of people registered. 

I need to export this list for an early admin purpose. It's crazy if I have to copy and paste each individual entry.

Thank you for posting this here. Felt like I am in Escape Room trying to figure this out.

soved .thank  you

Yes, thank you for pointing out that we need to put our future date meeting in!  However, my cvs report does not have info under correct headings (1st name, last, email, etc), and I'm still not sure how to 'extract' the email list to send custom replies!  Zoom is no help at all, in paid pro account. 

Thank you so much! It's the dumbest thing in the world that this is not an easier thing to do. Why would anyone think to look in Reports to find something out about a meeting that hasn't happened yet?

Aimee2
Listener

I am in the same boat that Khh is.  I need to export the list of registrants for a future Meeting and these steps do not help.  I need it to be able to send them a workbook and it is crazy that I need to copy them one by one. 

aditijain
Listener

Hey guys I found the solution

On left bar there is a a report tab open it -> click on meeting -> select your meeting -> Click Generate -> Download

Hope this helps

This is a MUCH better solution...in fact this should be THE solution to the OP.  THANK YOU!

migordon
Listener

-