cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you add a Bookmark in iOS 15 Zoom App?

MikeHKang
Listener

Hello,

I have a website that I share frequently under [MENU]/{Share Content}/{Website URL}.

Is there a way to save the URL to [MENU]/{Share Content}/{Bookmark}?

I have seen videos on YouTube where the {Bookmark} popup as the "+" sign to add a new URL.  However, I am using iOS 15.x on my iPad and iPhone and in both devices, the "+" sign is missing.

Thank you in advance,

Michael

4 REPLIES 4

ChrisO
Note Taker

Hi Mike,

Adding Bookmarks in the IOS 15 Zoom App is a little complicated. First, you will need to start a meeting. After the meeting is going click on Share Content and then select  Website URL. Enter the URL of the website you wish to visit. After the site opens there will be a Book to the left of the address bar (see screenshot). Click on this Book icon and then click Add Bookmark on the top left of the next screen. After clicking Add Bookmark, click the Save button in the top right. This will add the bookmark to your Zoom App and in future meetings when you click the share button, you can select Bookmark from the list of options.

Please remember to mark responses as accepted if they resolve your issue.
***Sometimes success is only achieved through many failures!***

DanB
Listener

I am running zoom on ipados 15.2.  Nothing happens when I hit the book icon.  Can you show a screen shot of what I should see? 

IMG_4212.jpg

This is from IOS 15.2 also.

Please remember to mark responses as accepted if they resolve your issue.
***Sometimes success is only achieved through many failures!***

I’m having the same problem with the same device. When the URL opens and I press the book icon nothing happens and there are no other options to save the bookmark