cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help !!! Need help with exporting report

TuanAnh85
Listener

Hi Team Support !

Does my company use Zoom to work online, However, there is a problem that after I export the report to know who has participated, some people do not display email information, the email information field is empty.

Those people have already used their registered email to log in, Hope your help !!!"

1.png

Thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 REPLIES 2

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @TuanAnh85 

If the report is missing their email addresses, it generally means they were not signed-in to their account when they joined. 

To ensure that everyone that joins is signed-in, you can edit the meetings and enable Require authentication to join, located in Security options.  If that option is not enabled, participants will be able to join without being logged in and thus no email address will be captured in the report. 

Screen Shot 2021-08-19 at 20.57.21.png

Keep in mind, if you change settings on the Settings page, that will be the new default when scheduling new meetings, but has no effect on already scheduled meetings. To change the behavior of an already scheduled meeting, you need to edit that meeting itself and change the settings there.

Hope that helps and please make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

TuanAnh85
Listener

Thanks Bort for the support
I will try again and report the results later  !!!!