cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Drive share content issue on Zoom (iOS / iPad)

spotonspot
Listener

I have noticed that I regularly have files missing when I use the Google Drive option for Share Content in Zoom iOS (I am using it on iPad). 

First off, when I click the Google Drive option for Share content, it asks me to connect to Google Drive on the Safari iOS app, and opens Google Drive from there, rather than opening the Google Drive iOS app directly. 

However, when I open my Google Drive (either on the iOS app or via desktop / desktop website), the files are intact. 

Sometimes, I workaround this by deleting the files from Google Drive (iOS app / desktop browser) and then reupload, then close Safari iOS and click Share Content again. However, this does not always work.

I am looking for a permanent solution to this issue.

2 REPLIES 2

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @spotonspot I know it has been a while since you initially posted, and I apologize for just now seeing your post! I definitely want to make sure you receive assistance. Are you still having this issue? If so, pease review this knowledge base article and let me know if that helps! Using File Sharing Integrations

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

marinara
Listener

I'm having the same issue right now. I am screensharing on my iPad and I chose the Google Drive option. When I log in, I see only a handful of files.