cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error with zoom

HungNguyen
Listener

- When I join the meetings, I was out from the meetings every 5 minutes. Sometimes, it automatically re-join the room again for me but sometimes, I have to join again by myself. It kick me out every 5 minute and that make me angry. I don't know why.

- If it does not kick me out,  zoom will be not responding and never respond again if I do not close and open it again. So I have to join again. 

Please help me I do not know what problems am I facing and how to solve it

Thank you for all your help.

7 REPLIES 7

colegs
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Please verify your system specs for CPU, memory and your network bandwidth.  From the sound of it, it would appear that you are either running on a computer that is not compatible with Zoom, or you have insufficient bandwidth to support audio and video.

I use the gaming laptop with I7 11370H, 8GB ram and when I test the internet, I receive about 85 Mbps. It still be not responding or kick me out of the room for no reason even I re-installed it many times.

colegs

Are you getting any errors in the event log, or is there any other error message you are seeing?  Are you connected to a VPN or behind any other sort of firewall?  This is definitely not normal, and the specs on your machine are adequate. 

Sometimes it said that zoom quit unexpectedly but sometimes nothing was sent to me. It just kicked me out. I did not turn any VPN or run any apps behind, just chrome and zoom

colegs

Are you running Windows?  If so, did you check the event log to see if there are any errors listed there?

I using Windows but how can I check the event log?

colegs

I am not sure which version of Windows you are running, but you should be able to use the Search feature and look for 'Event Viewer'.  Once there, open the application logs and search on 'Zoom'. 

The details of any Zoom errors would be useful in diagnosing the problem.

Since this is specific to your machine, I would recommend opening a support ticket to have them look at the issue since they will be able to do better diagnostics and work directly with you.