Attendee

I am getting an error code.  

--
P-S
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @P-S, if you're receiving Error 2008, which is related to not having the webinar feature. You can go to zoom.us/account/user# and re-assign the license to your account.

Any error starting with '104', is related to connectivity issues with Zoom's servers. 

You can try the following stated in our KB article, Error codes and messages for meetings and webinars

• If you are on a network with a firewall or a proxy, contact a network administrator to check your firewall and proxy settings.
  • An antivirus software like AVG may be blocking your connection to Zoom. Disable the service and try again.
  • Check with your Internet service provider that you can connect to the Zoom service.

Hope this helps! Don't forget to click Accept as Solution if this answers your question!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16

P-S
Attendee

P177_1-1629718506228.png

--
P-S

P-S
Attendee

That it is 👆

--
P-S

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @P-S, can you explain a little more about how you got his error? Was this randomly occurring when using the Zoom desktop client? Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling? Or if you haven't updated in a while, have you attempted to update to the latest version of Zoom 5.7.6?  

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @P-S, this might've been resolved. Check out this conversation https://community.zoom.com/t5/Meetings/not-able-to-start-meeting/td-p/4293 as we had some issues earlier that have been resolved! 

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

I have version 5.7.6. When I join meeting I got it. One time I got this in my meeting only. .

Even in one meeting I got several error codes. 

--
P-S

Like I got in one meeting that-

104104, 104103, 104102, 104114,104105, 104114, 104115, 104116, 104117, 104118. 😞

--
P-S

😞

--
P-S

As now I tried it showed 2008 this error code.

--
P-S

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @P-S, if you're receiving Error 2008, which is related to not having the webinar feature. You can go to zoom.us/account/user# and re-assign the license to your account.

Any error starting with '104', is related to connectivity issues with Zoom's servers. 

You can try the following stated in our KB article, Error codes and messages for meetings and webinars

• If you are on a network with a firewall or a proxy, contact a network administrator to check your firewall and proxy settings.
  • An antivirus software like AVG may be blocking your connection to Zoom. Disable the service and try again.
  • Check with your Internet service provider that you can connect to the Zoom service.

Hope this helps! Don't forget to click Accept as Solution if this answers your question!

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Thank you!

--
P-S

I'm sorry, may i ask, I can't sign in to my account. It states that error code 1003, how do i fix this issues? 

MuhammadMuharr_0-1637216943316.png

Hey @MuhammadMuharr, I just wanted to let you know I replied to your thread Error 1003  😀

Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Hi @RN thanks for the reply. 

--
P-S

im getting an error code 1132 unknown

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Please contact Zoom Trust & Safety at https://zoom.us/appeals

On an account that is active and logged in? 

I only have that error displaying within the Windows client. 

Please share more with us rather than just pasting that same link.

Thank you