cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enabling HD recording on a Pro account

juryduty
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have a Pro account and want to be sure it's recording in high quality HD because we use the recordings afterward. On an ecamm Integration call, they said we'd need to request that's turned on.

How may I have this turned on on my account? The Virtual Assistant won't let me talk to a person and I can't find out where to start a ticket...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi, I wrote the original post here and I can confirm that you need to BOTH toggle the switch AND contact support. I simply sent them an email from my account explaining that I was a Pro user and needed HD enabled so I could have higher quality recordings. They wrote back in a couple hours and confirmed they enabled HD (720p on a Pro account). It’s simple enough, but does require action on our part to get activated.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

newworldwomen
Newcomer
Newcomer

Yes - I have the same question. In Settings > Meetings, towards the bottom there is a setting for Meeting-HD Video Quality, which I should be able to toggle on, but it shows that it is locked by Admin. As the Admin of this account, how do I unlock this  so I can enable HD recordings? Thanks!

newworldwomen
Newcomer
Newcomer

Figured it out! If your HD Video Quality is locked by admin, you need to toggle that setting on in the Admin's Account Settings. On the left side, scroll under Admin to Account Management > Account Settings. In the Meeting tab at the top, scroll all the way down to Meeting-HD Video Quality

and toggle that on.

Is that all that has to happen? I have toggled the switch but the instructions say it needs to be enabled by Support (perhaps that is old)? I did a test recording and got a 640x360 mp4 that was fullscreen. Should it be better?

Hi, I wrote the original post here and I can confirm that you need to BOTH toggle the switch AND contact support. I simply sent them an email from my account explaining that I was a Pro user and needed HD enabled so I could have higher quality recordings. They wrote back in a couple hours and confirmed they enabled HD (720p on a Pro account). It’s simple enough, but does require action on our part to get activated.