Maintenance is being performed on Zoom's support site on November 4 that may cause support impact. For more information, please click here.
Everything you need to work together, all in one place.Explore Zoom One's Collaboration Tools
Connect virtually from anywhere with Zoom Meetings
Collaborate together with Zoom Chat
Call the world with Zoom Phone
Create and brainstorm with Zoom Whiteboard
Rich conversation analytics to improve sales
Send and receive messages and calendar invitations
Bring fluid interactions to hybrid teams with Zoom Huddles
Remove the hassle of traditional scheduling with Zoom Scheduler
Innovative video solutions for every meeting space.
Solutions to host impactful virtual and hybrid experiences.Find a Solution for Every Event
An omnichannel cloud solution optimized for video.
Zoom solutions elevate collaboration across vertical use cases.Discover Zoom Industry Solutions
Enabling exciting new ways to teach, learn, and connect globally
Transforming client engagement and employee experiences
Improving collaboration between agencies, ministries and constituents
Connecting care, collaboration, and medical innovation
Real-time communication, anywhere in the world
Bridging the in-store and online experiences
Expert support and services for all your design, strategy, implementation, event, and hardware needs.
An open platform that allows developers to build Zoom apps and integrations.
Explore thousands of apps that work with or within Zoom
Explore over 1,500 apps in Zoom App Marketplace
Documentation for building with Zoom's technology using SDKs, APIs, and webhooks
Documentation for building on Zoom's platform using APIs, Webhooks, and SDKs
Post your questions and get help from our developer community
Zoom Partners bring Zoom's communications platform to market through alliance, sales, and service partnerships.
Discover new ways to use Zoom solutions to power your modern workforce.
Access expert-led tutorials on Zoom products and features.
Network with other Zoom users, and share your own product and industry insights.
Get documentation on deploying, managing, and using the Zoom platform.
I am having trouble converting a meeting recording that is locally stored. When I click "double_click_to_convert_01.zoom", the conversion starts and gets as far as 90% finished, but then it crashes. I've looked through other posts here for help, but most of them are about failure to start the conversion process, whereas I can get it started, but it won't finish. I have restarted my computer, closed and re-opened Zoom ...
Thank you for any suggestions,
Solved! Go to Solution.
Can you please try the following workaround:
1) Locate the Zoom files that you want to convert (the double_click_to_convert01.zoom, double_click_to_convert02.zoom, and double_click_to_convert03.zoom on some occasions).
2) Create a backup of these files and copy them to a different location/folder
3) Create a meeting
4) Record the meeting locally for 1 to 2 minutes (no need to have the camera on)
5) End the recording (meeting should still be running)
6) Go to the recording folder for today or for the meeting:
• PC: C:\Users\User Name\Documents\Zoom\
• Mac: /Users/User Name/Documents/Zoom\
7) Delete all the files inside that folder
😎 Copy the desired files (desired recording) to be converted inside the folder
9) End the meeting and the conversion should be triggered
10) Go back to today's recording folder and see if the recording was converted
Let me know if that helps!