cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding Licensed Users

MFOA
Listener

I just purchased Zoom One Pro for my small non-profit. There are 3 others who I have chosen to add as a licensed user, so I sent the invite. None of them are tech-savvy and know what to do, but I can't see what they are being prompted to do. When they click the activation button that they receive in the invite email, will they then be prompted to login? They just keep telling me nothing is happening and they don't know what to do or how to use it. Do I need to send them their personal meeting ID and host key? I see that they have their email on their user profile and it indicates a password, but I can't see it. PLEASE HELP explain so I can get them onboarded. Thank you!!!!

2 REPLIES 2

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @MFOA 

When they are invited to your account, there will receive an email from Zoom. If the email address invited has no existing Zoom account, they will create their account by setting up a password and name. If the email address invited has an existing Zoom account, the email will be an invitation to join your account. Accepting the invite will have their Zoom user profile join your account, with all their scheduled meetings, recordings, and settings. In this case, they will not have to create a password, as their account already existed. 

This article has some screenshots of what it the process looks like: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360028938451-Adding-existing-users-to-a-paid-account

Once they've accepted the invite, they will be able to sign in to their profile on your account, either through the Zoom.us web portal or the Zoom desktop app. 

Hope that helps and let me know if you have any further questions. Otherwise, make sure to mark the solution as accepted if this information is what you needed.

I set this up - but the 2nd account I've linked to mine to be an alternative host and Admin on my account is all linked up on my side, but they don't see the scheduled meetings in their account. How can I get it to where they can see that and start the meeting without me?