cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps for licensed user

Prithika
Listener

Hi, Is there a way to restrict our app exclusively for zoom licensed users ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bort
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

No, not directly. You would need to make a user group and only assign your licensed users to that group. Then you can pre-approve apps for just that group. Conversely, you can make the group for only unlicensed users and disable Zoom apps for just them. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Bort

No, not directly. You would need to make a user group and only assign your licensed users to that group. Then you can pre-approve apps for just that group. Conversely, you can make the group for only unlicensed users and disable Zoom apps for just them. 

@Bortcan you explain how I would limit app access to a group (or even an individual user).  Under the Zoom App tab for a group the "Zoom Apps Quick Launch Button" is the only option I see.

Bort

The Group would be set up in the normal admin portal, but the pre-approval process is where you would select that Group for access to a specific app on the Marketplace. 

This article has more details (https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360027829671-Pre-approving-and-approving-apps-in-Zoom-App-...), but the below screenshot is a example of what it looks like on the Marketplace side of things: 

Screen Shot 2022-07-07 at 16.22.34.png

Hope that helps, but let me know if you have any other questions.