cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upcoming Informational session

marcia4
Listener

I'm scheduled to host an informational session Tuesday.  There are 4 panelists and a host.  I think there may be 50 attendees.   I scheduled this as a Zoom meeting.   But today, I realized that maybe this should have been scheduled as a Webinar.  The invites have already been sent out (as a meeting).  And, even if I was able to change the meeting to a webinar, I don't know how to run a webinar.   Help.  What should I do? 

Can I successfully run this as a meeting format?  Is it possible to change this to a webinar format without updating the meeting invite?  And if so, how hard would it be to learn how to do a webinar?  I have less than 48 hours to get this together. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Dan_ZoomSE
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @marcia4,

Here is a support article with instructions to convert a meeting into a webinar.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360042761551-Converting-meetings-and-webinars

After you come very it, make sure you add your Panelists to the webinar so that they get their unique Panelist join links that will allow them to be fully interactive whereas the rest of your attendees will be in watch and listen only mode.

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Dan_ZoomSE

Hello @marcia4,

Here is a support article with instructions to convert a meeting into a webinar.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360042761551-Converting-meetings-and-webinars

After you come very it, make sure you add your Panelists to the webinar so that they get their unique Panelist join links that will allow them to be fully interactive whereas the rest of your attendees will be in watch and listen only mode.

If this has answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Thanks!