cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signed out and signed in at the same time

jburraston
Listener

A strange thing just happened with a webinar that I was hosting.  At some point near the beginning of the webinar the camera feed started to appear twice as if I were signed into the meeting as two different accounts at the same time.  Both were clearly coming from this same device because that camera view was the same.  At first I thought I was somehow screen sharing our YouTube stream of the webinar, but that wasn't it.  Then I noticed that there was a button on the top right hand of the Zoom window prompting me to sign in, the client window was completely signed out.  Chatting and screen sharing continued to work, but the original audio toggle disappeared.

Ultimately it looks like the whole thing ran in a way that was normal to the audience, but I didn't know if I should sign in, if that would interrupt the stream.  I'd also like to know what I would need to do to prevent this in the future.

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @jburraston.

Without a screen shot to look at, it’s hard to tell what was happening. I’ve never heard of this before, so I’d assume either it’s an anomaly, or you were misinterpreting what was in the screen. I’d recommend creating a test meeting and joining with with a friend or two, to see if you can duplicate it – and if so, grab a sheen shot and post here (blur out the faces if you like).  Then maybe we can help you figure out what’s happening. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !