cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ticket no #18393641

RamonaVolvo
Listener

I have been writing to you since Oct 29th, to ask for the data to be modified on the invoice I am supposed to pay. I should have paid it the 1st, I have ticket no #18393641 , I cannot edit my billing data and I did not receive a solution from you. Only a notification that my invoice is 7 days past due.

I need a correction on my invoice frist, please.

I have explained why when I submitted my ticket.

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Thank you for your reply. I've assigned your ticket to myself and will respond from there. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

S_K

Hi @RamonaVolvo 

I believe you may have to pay the outstanding invoice first using zoom.us/paynow. You can enter new credit or debit card information there. Once your payment is applied to the outstanding invoice, you should be able to log into your account and make any additional edits to your billing information there.

Reference: Updating your credit card

I'll also leave a note on your ticket. Note that we've changed ticketing systems. Your new ticket/case number is BIL0067738.

Thank you,

I have been able to access my account ant change the data. The problem is not my credit card details only. I need an invoice with other data (company name and address, VAT no. and all the other things mentioned in my email)

So I need an invoice with the recently filled in data issued. I cannot pay the invoice as sent 8 days ago.

Can you reissue the invoice using the info i filled in, please? I also wrote my data to your colleagues in the email I was advised to use for my reply.

Once the new invoice is issued, with the correct data, please send it by mail with a link for payment, so that we waste no more time.

Thank you very much for your time and attention.

S_K

Thank you for your reply. I've assigned your ticket to myself and will respond from there. 

RamonaVolvo
Listener

I have emailed you my VAT no to speed things up a bit