cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

someone hacked into my computer to disturb a meeting

sfalk94611
Listener

I am in a zoom meeting, someone hacked into my computer to enter ther meeting and wrote offensive graffiti drawing on the screen. the host found out it was coming from my computer and put me out of the meeting. How do I find out who it was and how to stop it in the future. This is the first time this has happened to me. any suggestions

2 REPLIES 2

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

@sfalk94611 welcome to the community and sorry for your experiences with Zoom! i would suggest reporting this incident here https://zoom.us/trust-form and our internal teams will further assist with handling this going forward! Thank you! 

Suggest also looking into the knowledge base articles on In-meeting security options to further prevent unwanted activity happening in your meetings

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Mae778
Listener

Hi! I experienced the same thing last night during our online event. I was a bit traumatized by it since we were also live on Facebook. I have already submitted a report to Zoom. Now I'm thinking of not using the Zoom app anymore. How did you go about it? Have you tracked the person who did it?