cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom subscription not renewed inspite of making the payment

shalinisingh
Listener

Hi,

I paid my due invoice for the period ranging from 25th March 2023 to 24th April 2023 on 27th March. In the billing section of my account, I can clearly see that the payment has been received and the invoice has been paid completely and yet, for some reason, my account has not been upgraded from 'Basic' to 'Pro'. I still have the 40 minutes restriction on meetings and when I log into my account online, I still see 'Basic' written under my name. 

I am not sure what I can do to troubleshoot the same. I have logged out and back into my account a few times and have tried multiple browsers but beyond that I am not sure if I can do anything. Can anyone help me with this problem? Since my account status is still 'Basic', I am unable to reach the customer care as well. Any help will be much appreciated. 

regards,

Shalini

3 REPLIES 3

LisaTR
Listener

I am in the same situation as you are. Did you get any help yet or find where to access support since we can't call?

taisan_rajgarh
Listener

same situation is with me

shalinisingh
Listener

The situation got resolved on its own after some time, so I have no idea what or who resolved it. Sorry, but can't help here..