cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom and WorkingLive will be ending their partnership effective August 31, 2024

darkgreen
Zoom Partner
Zoom Partner

I received an email that said Zoom and WorkingLive will be ending their partnership effective August 31, 2024,  and I need to create a new Zoom account directly on the Zoom website. Is it true?

34 REPLIES 34

asmh
Newcomer
Newcomer

I spoke with someone at zoom to ask how I can transfer control of the account back to me ( on August 12) -- they told me they cannot make changes to the account, it has to come from WorkingLive. I called the WorkingLive number - 239-230-1247 -- and got the message all agents are busy and leaving a message was not an option, but directing me to contact them on their website. I left a message there. We'll see -- having to set up a whole new account and losing all my information would be a major headache!

Hi asmh,  
I am a Zoom partner in Malaysia. You may contact me regarding this issue as there are other organizations has already reached out to me for this and I'm currently helping them convert to local new subscriptions for their organization. 
Here's my email:- *********** 
Hope to hear from you soon. 

This didn’t work for me. I called zoom twice and was told my my account seems to have already been disassociated with working live. Working live doesn’t respond to calls or emails or chats. Zoom told me to wait until it expires to sign up for a paid plan. This concerns me. 

I also just received an email from zoom saying:

PXch Live Platform (support@workinglive.us) has created a Zoom account for you (Working Live). By accepting this invitation, all 1 user(s) in your account will be consolidated into the new account and become Basic users. If you agree, please click the button below to approve.  

When I click on it, it’s a zoom competitor and I would be giving them admin or ownership of my zoom account. What is going on? I can’t sign up for a new paid plan because my account says I still have an active subscription. Can you help me with this?

Same thing happened to me. I had Enterprise and then yesterday after a call to get help, my account was somehow converted to BASIC so I lost access to all my files, and the ability to chat/call for support. 

We received the same information would you please share the information with our nonprofit ***********

please contact me I need to switch asap i can't afford toloose everything again. Nothing for working live works anymore. HELP guess I will download everything today just incase thanks in advance admin @ sisters invoking success . org its all one word when I type my email it is blocked as is yours hope you see this!

Hi. You can switch from workinglive to getaice. Follow the link below to sign up and your account will switch over from workinglive to aice.  All the meeting recording and meeting ID and all features remain the same.

https://getaice.com/mazoom?ufo=C1000690354

I have unassociate with Working live, can I still switch ? and I have pay one year subscription in Apr, will this migrate as well ?

That is bull***t. I subscribed to AICE and it has NOTHING to do with Zoom. I am now asking for a refund.

DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO AICE!!!!

I just dissociated my account with working live, would love to know other options beside sign up with zoom directly ? your email is blanked out

Zoomie06
Zoom Partner
Zoom Partner

I also received the email and came on here to see if true.

asmh
Newcomer
Newcomer

I was able to switch my zoom account back to my own control pretty easily by asking Working Live to discontinue. To be on the safe side, I deleted or downloaded all of the recordings I didn't need, or definitely wanted, so there were only a few in there when we switched, since I wasn't sure what would happen to them. Once I switched over, there were no cloud recordings showing up, but I immediately signed up for the business account (it defaulted to a free account) and as soon as I did that, the recordings I had left in the cloud storage showed up. So all in all it wasn't too bad, but I'm glad I did it that way just in case -- not sure what would have happened if I'd left 300+ recordings in there when it transferred.

You signed up for a new account but it actually became free? I was going to reach out to workinglive x zoom to keep the same features and same pricing if possible.

Apparentlty you can sign up for the Free account which gives you max 40 minutes of zoom time, meetings only and only 100 people.  From there you need to choose a plan to get meetings and another upgrade to get Webinars.  

What the exact steps that you did ? The information I received was to set up a "temporary" email...discontinue with Working Live and then go back to my original email to  create the paid account. I'm so nervous for making a mistake. I did download 99% of my recordings but not all. 

FC333
Zoom Partner
Zoom Partner

Unknown...I have reached out to WorkingLive.us and hope they respond.  I love their service. 

Kabookie
Zoom Partner
Zoom Partner

I  checked my Working Live account it it show's I have no active subscription or invoice history. Could they be in the process of going away and leaving everyone out to dry? Is anyone able to get a refund after receiving this news?

I have a hunch they were bought out. 

I just did this: 

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0067508

HRconsultant
Zoom Partner
Zoom Partner

I received the same notice about Zoom and Working Live parting company. My original account was set up through BeeConnected, which is Working Live. I am trying to match up with what I have through WL and Zoom's plan. WL's website still shows the product I currently have, but in their email, they referred to another product PXch. Has anyone looked into PXch?

MGSR
Community Moderator | Employee

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting Zoom!

On August 31st 2024, Zoom and WorkingLive’s partnership came to an end. Unfortunately, this has led to a termination of your subscription with Zoom that is associated with WorkingLive.

You are able to unassociate your account and purchase a new plan with the steps below.

1. Sign in to the Zoom web portal.
  2. In the navigation menu, click Account Profile.
  3. Click Unassociate and create your own account.
  4. Click Yes to confirm that you would like to unassociate and create your own account.
  5. You will be redirected back to your Account Profile and briefly shown a message that you have successfully unassociated your account.
  6. Your Account Profile page will now show you as the Owner on a Free account.  You can now subscribe to a paid plan.

Please note that recordings will reappear once you purchase a new plan; however, historical reporting was tied to the original account, so you will lose access to these when you disassociate.  If you have any additional questions or concerns, please let us know.

Mark
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

This didn’t work for me. I called zoom twice and was told my my account seems to have already been disassociated with working live. Working live doesn’t respond to calls or emails or chats. Zoom told me to wait until it expires to sign up for a paid plan. This concerns me. 

I also just received an email from zoom saying:

PXch Live Platform (support@workinglive.us) has created a Zoom account for you (Working Live). By accepting this invitation, all 1 user(s) in your account will be consolidated into the new account and become Basic users. If you agree, please click the button below to approve.  

When I click on it, it’s a zoom competitor and I would be giving them admin or ownership of my zoom account. What is going on? I can’t sign up for a new paid plan because my account says I have an active subscription still. I’ve spent more time in this than on my business making money this week. Not happy. Please help with an actual solution that works.

MGSR

Hello @JillCollins

I'm sorry for what happened. Please submit a ticket to our support team to have a tailored resolution for your concern. I hope this gets fixed for you soon.

Thank you for understanding.

Mark
Zoom Community Team

Thank you for this. I did that and it’s showing low priority. I can’t escalate it because Working Live is still shown as the administrator on my account. This is so frustrating. Can you offer any other help. I’ve been on hold again with Zoom sales for almost 40 minutes. I have an enterprise account and should have 1st tier access to customer service 

MGSR

You're most welcome. We have escalated your concern, and a member of the billing team will reach out to you. Thank you for your patience.

Mark
Zoom Community Team

I also reached out to zoom support and they finally said I don't pay enough to talk to an agent. 

But not of those triggers address our situation! 

AOIC
Zoom Partner
Zoom Partner

Hi! I have a similar problem with Jill about being reverted to a basic account. I saw the email notice too late and I wonder whether there is a way that I can retrieve my recordings on the working live zoom account that was discontinued ? I had sent a ticket just a moment ago. 

The same thing has been happening to me. Plus Someone in Zoom downgraded my plan to BASIC so I lost access to all files, plus my access to calling /chat! UGH!

I did the reassociate and now my zoom settings are different.  
Before my account was able to create a meeting with no password or waiting room.  Now I can't and it's a real hassle.  Can I redo those settings? 
I also paid for the year but can I get the same price I was paying  for Working Live and get a refund of the difference? 
This has been a pain! 

triston456
Zoom Partner
Zoom Partner

如果是你自己的zoom,可轉至AICE提供的服務,順利地持續接收以維持相同的會議ID、進行錄製、並安排會議。

請遵循以下三個簡單的步驟,確保您的轉換過程順利且迅速完成:
点击以下链接注册新帐号
https://getaice.com/mazoom?ufo=C1000690354

1, 請使用您目前登入Zoom的相同電子郵件地址,以維持相同的會議ID、進行錄製、並安排會議。

2, 註冊和付月费USD12.99後,請尋找一封來自 no-reply@zoom.us的電子郵件邀請,該郵件會邀請您將帳戶轉移到AICE。請接受並同意該邀請。如果您沒找到該電子郵件,請檢查您的垃圾郵件匣、或發送電子郵件至support@aice.cc查詢。

Hi Triston, does AICE have a product with zoom webinar included ?

jafarhansla
Newcomer
Newcomer

If you received an email stating that the partnership between Zoom and WorkingLive will be ending on August 31, 2024, and advising you to create a new Zoom account directly on the Zoom website, it's a good idea to verify this information.

Here’s what you can do:

1. **Check Official Sources:** Visit the official websites of Zoom and WorkingLive for any announcements regarding the end of their partnership. This will help you confirm the authenticity of the email.

2. **Contact Customer Support:** Reach out to the customer support teams of both Zoom and WorkingLive to confirm if the information is accurate. They can provide details on the partnership status and what actions, if any, you need to take.

3. **Look for Phishing Indicators:** Ensure that the email is legitimate by checking the sender's email address, looking for any spelling or grammar errors, and avoiding clicking on any links until you're certain the email is from a trusted source.

If the partnership is indeed ending, you would need to follow the instructions provided by Zoom to set up your new account. But first, confirm the information to avoid any potential scams or misinformation.

Hube
Newcomer
Newcomer

Hi all, after Workinglive discontinued zoom, I am left without options.  Have anyone heard about Focal point ?  someone said they are similar Workinglive ?  I am looking for zoom webinar function.

Sparkercan
Newcomer
Newcomer

Did you get a reply? 
I just upgrade on zoom and now I get an email they have created an account for me. 

NOPE.  Staying direct with zoom over here.  You?