cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zoom Phone Number Not showing up. License not working

AoNSK
Newcomer
Newcomer

We have had a pro subscription for several years now, but we can't seem to access any real help. To be honest, I've been on the verge of canceling as we have other services that allow video conferencing.

The one thing that saved Zoom from getting cut on our end is the toll-free VoIP phone number. I went through the process of reserving a number, accepted the additional cost, and checked out. However, when I go to set up the account, the toll-free number does not show up. It insists that I choose a number, but despite saying I have a toll-free license, it doesn't allow me to select a toll-free option.

The chatbot was no help at all. I managed to get ahold of a human through the billing side of things, but that person was not able to tell me anything, not even confirm if I correctly checked out or if I needed to purchase anything else. They submitted a ticket for me and quickly set it as low priority and closed it.

Nothing has been resolved on our end, and I have not heard anything back. I'm setting up decals on our new storefront window, which will include our new store number. This is causing me to reschedule and delay the whole process.

I currently use another provider for a VoIP number for admin tasks and was considering switching it over to Zoom if it seemed better. Unfortunately, I think I'll just cancel Zoom and go ahead with the other providers I use if they carry this on any longer without resolution.

Has any else had this problem and found a resolution? 

0 REPLIES 0