cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Outstanding message despite paying

harsh_dave1984
Listener

Despite paying for 1000 member webinar I am getting below message. 

"Your account has an outstanding balance of ₹16,846.00. If you do not pay your balance, you will lose access to all paid features and cloud recordings. Click here to pay your outstanding invoice(s) or click here for support."

I do not want my zoom to disrupt unnecessarily despite paying... any solutions

Regards,

Harsh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

I see that your currency is INR. Have you completed the payment approval process? I'm not familiar with this, but I have heard that there is an additional step after processing a payment. There is a remittance email address on your invoice. You can send proof of payment to that email address and request that they trace your payment.

For a full review of your account, please Contact Billing.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

S_K

I see that your currency is INR. Have you completed the payment approval process? I'm not familiar with this, but I have heard that there is an additional step after processing a payment. There is a remittance email address on your invoice. You can send proof of payment to that email address and request that they trace your payment.

For a full review of your account, please Contact Billing.

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @harsh_dave1984 ! I have reviewed your post and @S_K  provided a helpful reply, so I've marked it as an accepted solution. Please let us know if you need any additional assistance!

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?