cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent problem: Lost my Pro Account

Monika4
Listener

Hey there,

I have had a Pro Account and paid the yearly fee in January 2022 with my credit card. Afterwards I've got for a certain meeting connected to another business-account to hold a meeting with more than 100 persons. Now I disconnected it and found myself back without a Pro plan.

I regularly hold meetings with clients with a duration of around 1 hour. On monday I will have the next one.

I'm really desperate about the sitution.

In my account is nothing else anymore. Also my bills disappeared and I cannot connect to anything.

Anyone who can help me?

Thank you so much

Monika

1 REPLY 1

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello,
My name is Brandon. Thanks for joining the Zoom Community! If you associated your account to another business account the admin of that account must unlink you from the account. This is something that you would have had to approve on your end when the association was first administered. At that time if you were on a Pro account our system would have recognized this and set you up for a prorated refund dependent on where you were in your subscription. 

This support article explains how this works to some degree https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360028938451-Adding-existing-users-to-a-paid-account it is from the admins' perspective and then the user's perspective. 

Is this what you did with your account? Consolidated it into another persons business account? If so, and they did not unlink you but deleted you from their system then you would have to start over with a new pro account. You should be able to use the same email address. 

Let me know if this is helpful for you. 

Brandon

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?