cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two Accounts - One cancel

ARAMIS8888
Listener

Hello.

I have a problem with my Account and I recognize now, that i have two accounts, which i need only one accoiunt.

How can i clarify this situation, because for one account I am paying mothly, but for the second account, i do not need this account, but still a bill is be sended to me.

thanks

1 REPLY 1

CarlaA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @ARAMIS8888, welcome to the Zoom Community!

To cancel a Zoom account and billing, follow these steps:

1. Log in to your Zoom account: Go to the Zoom website (zoom.us) and log in using the credentials associated with the account you wish to cancel.

2. Navigate to the Account Management page: Once logged in, click on "Account Management" in the top right corner of the page. This will take you to the account settings section.

3. Access the Billing tab: In the Account Management section, click on the "Billing" tab. This tab provides access to your billing and subscription information.

4. Cancel subscription: Under the Billing tab, locate the "Subscription" section. Click on the "Cancel Subscription" link or button. This will initiate the cancellation process.

5. Follow cancellation prompts

If you need further assistance, please reach out to our billing team by submitting a billing ticket. 

I hope this helps!

Carla,
Zoom Community Team

Please click Accept as Solution if you found this reply helpful. Thank you!

Carla (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?