cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription Issue

thong_veasna
Listener

I have resubscribed for one year... then the subscript date and the due date are the same and my account is still in basic... Could any one help?

5 REPLIES 5

ZoomerIT
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @thong_veasna ,

Thank you for contacting the Zoom Community! I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue with upgrading your account. I would highly recommend you reach out to our Billing Team at https://explore.zoom.us/docs/en-us/contact.html > then select the "Account & Billing Support" option. 

Thanks!

thong_veasna
Listener

I still haven't got the right solution with my subscription... After payment, my account has still been in the basic plan. I have already reached the team you asked for by Chatbot. Do you know what else I can do?

This is my invoice number: INV173932289.

Thanks for your kind support!

Regards, 
VEASNA THONG 

S_K

Hi thong_veasna,

Please try logging out on all devices and then log in with the email address on the account. The billing contact email address is not the same as the owner email address on your account. For security purposes, we cannot post full email addresses in community. You should log in with the email info*******. If you still have trouble, please submit a support ticket here.

If my reply helped, please click the Accept as Solution button so others in the Community may benefit as well! 

SamatvamYoga
Listener

I have paid  through Google play for subscription which is not active 

S_K

@SamatvamYoga - For issues with your subscription through Google Play, you will need to reach out to the app developers directly through Google Play Store. Zoom does not have access to your payment information since you didn't purchase directly from zoom.us. If you decide to cancel your Google Play purchase, you can then subscribe directly through Zoom.

Canceling a Zoom subscription on Google Play