cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO setup preventing access to DOD meetings

pbumbray
Listener

When I have the Zoom application installed, I can login, but if I attempt to attend a meeting from a GOV organization, we get the following error: " You are not allowed to join this meeting. Please contact your administrator for assistance." 

When I uninstalled Zoom Desktop client, I was able to login. I believe it has to do with our SSO setup. Does anyone know how to resolve this error. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi there!

I see that you are already receiving assistance through Zoom ticket number 18243874. Please continue to work with our Support team there.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

S_K

Hi there!

I see that you are already receiving assistance through Zoom ticket number 18243874. Please continue to work with our Support team there.

Hello, S_K or PBumbray. Would it be possible to describe the solution here? We are experiencing a similar issue. Thank you. 

Greer,

Zoom support said we had to remove EnforceSignInToJoin from the RegKey and try joining the gov domain/meetting again. We setup a separate group for the employee having this issue, removing the registry entry on his Windows computer and it worked. By doing this, the user had to manually login to Zoom to join meetings within our organization on his computer. We found that the issue didn't exist when he joined from his smartphone because his iPhone obviously wasn't using that registry value.  

builtbyrod
Listener

Hello, was the reason for this error related to SSO? How was it resolved?