cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recovering Cloud Recordings

blogterman
Listener

Hi - so I unfortunately forgot to download a couple of videos I previously had stored on my cloud while I had a paid plan that expired while I was away on vacation. I forgot to download them to my computer before the licensed account expired. My account has now changed to a basic account and there is no support provided from Zoom. My question is:

If I buy a paid subscription again, is it possible to recover the previously saved videos?

1 REPLY 1

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @blogterman.

I don't know the actual answer to your question... but a lot would depend on how long you were gone and how long the account was inactive.  My personal advice would be to just sign up for just a month and see if it's there. 

For example, if your account was inactive for less than 7 days, even if Zoom considered your Cloud recordings "in the trash", they are probably not deleted yet, and acquiring a license and looking in the trash might get you to your recordings. 

If it was longer than 30 days, I'd say you have little chance of finding your recordings.  Between 7 and 30 days... a lot depends on whether Zoom considered your "abandoned" recordings as being in the trash immediately, or if it waited 30 days before putting them in that state.  I'm not a Zoom employee, so I don't know for sure... but your best bet is to pay for a 1-month License and see what's there.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !