cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reactivate/Re-subscribe Zoom One Pro Annual

Gunjan_Kardani
Listener

Dear Zoom Support,

I am writing to request that my Zoom One Pro Annual subscription be reactivated/re-subscribe.

I had accidentally selected annual payment option of large meeting 500 participants add on subscription within a month of paying for the Zoom One Pro yearly subscription.

I understand that I am responsible for the selection which i made unknowingly, But due to insufficient amount it could not happened.

However, I would like to be able to continue using Zoom One Pro without add on for the rest of the year. I have been a Zoom customer for several years, and I have always been happy with the service. I use Zoom for both personal and business purposes, and it is an essential tool for me.

this change will take effect at the end of my subscription term without any refund or credit. I genuinely want to retain access to this Zoom One Pro Annual service until the end of my subscription term. In the meantime I will make responsible decisions and will choose plans as per my need in future.

I would be grateful if you could please reactivate my subscription as soon as possible.

Mar 3, 2024 - Apr 2, 2024 (500 Participants meeting - 1 Month)

3, 2024 - Mar 2, 2025 ( Zoom One Pro Annual)

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

GUNJAN KARDANI

0 REPLIES 0