cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question about Zoom Account and Groups

dbridges
Explorer
Explorer

Hello all. I have a question about having certain features "locked disabled" at the account level versus the group level.
All of our users are not in a group right now. But we have a feature that we would like to test run with about 20 users, and leave it locked for the rest. 

My thought is that I could unlock this at the account level, then bulk add my users to Group A, where the setting would stay locked disabled. Then my 20 users I could move them to Group B, and have the feature allowed to be turn on.

My only questions are, since Group A would be about 2400 users, and I wouldn't want to mess with any individual settings other than this one when moving them into the group:
When a group is made, does it mirror account settings?

and does this seem like the most straightforward way to achieve the result I am looking for?
Thank you for your time

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

S_K
Community Champion | Employee

@dbridges 

Hi! If the support articles below do not provide the answers you need, feel free to submit a ticket to Tech Support for further assistance.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

S_K

@dbridges 

Hi! If the support articles below do not provide the answers you need, feel free to submit a ticket to Tech Support for further assistance.

Bri
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

Hi @dbridges ! @S_K has provided some helpful resources, and I've marked her reply as an accepted solution. Please let us know if you need any additional assistance 😊

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?