cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with account information

gorchma
Listener

Hello all!

To pay for the subscription, Zoom requires me to enter information about my legal entity. I am not a legal entity, I am an individual. And now I cannot change payment information and pay for my subscription. How can I change these settings in my account and pay for Zoom?

Thank u in advance

7 REPLIES 7

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

There should be a box to check stating that you are not a business or that you're an individual user.

If you still need help, I recommend that you contact Zoom Billing for assistance. They will need to access your account to determine the issue.

Thank you for your answer. The problem is I cannot find this box. Do you know where exactly in the settings is this box?

Zoom billig doesn't answer my questions unfortunately. 

S_K

I'm very sorry. I'm not familiar with the user interface (how it appears to customers). Without being able to see what you are seeing, I can't advise. Do you have a ticket number I can look at? A screenshot of what you are presented with might also help.

I understand.

The ticket number is TS0504342.

In the attachments you find a screenshot from the billing management settings. 

S_K

Thank you. I see that your ticket was assigned to a representative this morning for technical support. Your screenshot shows a box to check stating that you are not VAT registered. This and the point of the "Legal Company Name" will be addressed on your ticket. It looks like you can delete the information in that field, but I don't know if it will allow you to save without something entered there. We appreciate your patience on a ticket reply. 

Unfortunately deleting this information doesn't allow me to save any changes. That's why I am asking for help. I cannot also add a backup payment method because of that.

S_K

The advice provided through your ticket was: "Upon checking on my end to be able to proceed with the payment on your account , please use your name as the company name to be able to proceed." The Support team did not receive a response from you to this or two follow-up emails. If you respond today, the ticket will reopen.

There is an outstanding balance on your account. Once this is paid, you should be able to continue with changes. You can use zoom.us/paynow to clear the balance for convenience. You'll need your account number and invoice number INV236758817 available.

Reference: Paying Your Zoom Invoice