cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pro account Pending Cancellation

AnnePorter
Listener

Hi. I recently canceled my Pro Zoom account as I wanted to reactivate it with a company discount code. The last day of my previous Pro policy was yesterday. Today, I wanted to reactivate my Pro Policy plan, but am unable to as the status of my current plan says, 'Pending Cancelation'. Contact Sales. This is very frustrating as I need the Pro version for my work and am unable to reactivate it. I have already lost a day's work. Please assist. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi. I did manage to reactivate my pro account. Unfortunately it took a full 24 hours of limbo and I therefore lost a full days work and salary as a result. This was a big set back for me! I was only able to reactivate on the 20th, and it canceled the evening of the 18th. (My evening) This is an unfortunate glitch in the system. I also contacted customer support, but no one ever answered me back. Thanks for replying. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @AnnePorter welcome to the community! I am seeing that your Zoom One Pro renews on October 19, 2024; were you able to reactivate your Zoom One Pro plan type? 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Hi. I did manage to reactivate my pro account. Unfortunately it took a full 24 hours of limbo and I therefore lost a full days work and salary as a result. This was a big set back for me! I was only able to reactivate on the 20th, and it canceled the evening of the 18th. (My evening) This is an unfortunate glitch in the system. I also contacted customer support, but no one ever answered me back. Thanks for replying. 

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @AnnePorter my apologies for your experience with all of this. Please don't hesitate to reach out again if you require additional assistance or flagging of internal support cases. We are always happy to assist!

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Admin10
Listener

Hi, @Zoom, we are having the same issue. We needed to let our pro account expire in order to purchase a new annual subscription with a discount code. However it 'cancellation pending' and only offers me the option of reverting to my previous monthly subscription without adding the discount code. Is there anyway around this issue without losing access to zoom pro features for too long?