cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid for a Pro account but still showing a Basic account

mnaylor
Listener

It has been THREE weeks and still BASIC and money has left my bank account, I have an email and an invoice showing I paid for a PRO account.  Customer service is and has been zero help with the issue.  Today, another phone call later, I get told to send the email with the invoice to them and they will fix the account.  I get an email after sending them the required/requested invoice a few hours later telling me.....

"Thanks for contacting Zoom Support. It appears this ticket has been closed. If this request still requires assistance or if you have a new issue, visit https://support.zoom.us."

ABSOLUTELY STILL NOT FIXED!!!  And this is not a problem of assigneing a user (however I did try that option as recommended) but the CS reps keep telling me they have no proof I paid for the PRO account - what am I to do to get someone who will fix this!!!!!!???????

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @mnaylor apologies for your frustration around this! Sounds like you're going down the technical support route, which this inquiry should be handled by our Zoom billing support as they do not monitor the community. You can create a ticket here. Please let me know if you have any issues along the way.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!