cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paid Subscription renewel using a coupon code

JCV
Listener

I have a coupon from an email for a discount to my paid subscription. The email told me the subscription was only available until March 9th. I've tried to use it before it runs out tomorrow but I can't work out how to do it. On the current plan page, it's showing the code for this year as active and the one for next year as pending. When I try to pay it tells me  "You are unable to modify your plan until your pending coupon goes into effect on Mar 9, 2023, you may cancel your pending coupon and retry to take immediate effect."  I don't want to cancel the coupon as I want the discount, however if I wait until tomorrow the 9th according to the email I'll loose my discount.

I'd love some help here!

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @JCV here are some notes on the Zoom discounts let me see if this clears up some things! 

• If you have already purchased your paid plan but did not include the promotional code, we may not be able to apply the promotional code or discount to your account until your next billing cycle. You can contact Billing to confirm if we will be able to apply the promotional code or discount to your next billing cycle. Learn more about how to resolve issues with discount codes.
  • If you are an existing Pro user, please note that in order to properly utilize a discount code directly from Zoom, you will have to select the hyperlink of the code within the email that you received. This will bring you directly to a checkout page with the code applied.
  • If you have previously applied a discount or promotional code to your active account, you will not be able to stack or swap a new discount or promotional code on the same account.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

Thanks, RN, but as an existing paid Pro licensee, when I click the email 30% off link, it does not take me to a checkout page. I want to but cannot give you my money!  Safari for Mac.

No worries. I must have pushed the right button, because the 30% off renewal came through even though I did not give the feedback suggesting it was going to. Thanks.

notshirley
Listener

I have received the offer, but not a coupon code to renew at the 30% off.  When I click the link, it keeps searching and times out.  I need a coupon code.