cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to view the people who signed up for the meeting.

KimBerou
Listener

I have an admin role on our company's Zoom account. The owner wants me to monitor if anyone new had signed up for the weekly Zoom Meeting we have posted on our website. The problem is, despite my admin role, I can't view the scheduled meeting and as a result, can't view who has signed up. 

Is there a way for an admin to view that scheduled meeting? And also, can a "new sign-up notification" be also emailed to another email address and not just the account email? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @KimBerou.

If you are an account Admin, you can view Meetings and Webinars created by one of your users.  Go to Admin -> User Management -> Users and click on the user's Email/NameID field.  Click on the Meetings tab and a submenu appears as follows:

Ray_Harwood_1-1685343614715.png

Once you click Upcoming Meetings, their list of meetings is displayed, and you can click the title of any meeting to view the Registration information at the bottom of the meeting page.

The same approach works for viewing a user's Webinars -- whether or not you have a Webinar license assigned to you.

Alternatively, you can see Registration Reports from Admin -> Account Administration -> Reports; then select Meetings or Webinars, and follow the prompts to generate the report.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Ray_Harwood

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @KimBerou.

If you are an account Admin, you can view Meetings and Webinars created by one of your users.  Go to Admin -> User Management -> Users and click on the user's Email/NameID field.  Click on the Meetings tab and a submenu appears as follows:

Ray_Harwood_1-1685343614715.png

Once you click Upcoming Meetings, their list of meetings is displayed, and you can click the title of any meeting to view the Registration information at the bottom of the meeting page.

The same approach works for viewing a user's Webinars -- whether or not you have a Webinar license assigned to you.

Alternatively, you can see Registration Reports from Admin -> Account Administration -> Reports; then select Meetings or Webinars, and follow the prompts to generate the report.

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Thank you so much! This solved the problem we've been working on for days!