cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice

Szkinga5
Listener

Hi. 3 fays ago i got a new invoice for this year to pay another year but i m still thinking..i might not need zoom anymore. What shell i do? I didnt pay yet but they keep sending me mails about when shoud i pay. Do i have to do somethong or just lleave it.? 

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Szkinga5 suggest noting the following from the KB on Canceling your subscription

• All plans purchased online auto-renew. You can find your NEXT INVOICE DATE on your current plans page. You can cancel any time prior to your next renewal date. If you do not cancel prior to your renewal date but are eligible for a refund, please review the section on refunds.
  • If you have purchased a subscription via a direct sales quote, all changes requested will take place at the end of the subscription term that is indicated on the quote. If you have any questions, you can email your dedicated Account Executive or renewals@zoom.us.
  • If you are a member of your account and do not have access to the Billing page, please contact your account owner.
  • If you have a basic (free) account, you can only delete your account as you don’t have a subscription.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @Szkinga5 suggest noting the following from the KB on Canceling your subscription

• All plans purchased online auto-renew. You can find your NEXT INVOICE DATE on your current plans page. You can cancel any time prior to your next renewal date. If you do not cancel prior to your renewal date but are eligible for a refund, please review the section on refunds.
  • If you have purchased a subscription via a direct sales quote, all changes requested will take place at the end of the subscription term that is indicated on the quote. If you have any questions, you can email your dedicated Account Executive or renewals@zoom.us.
  • If you are a member of your account and do not have access to the Billing page, please contact your account owner.
  • If you have a basic (free) account, you can only delete your account as you don’t have a subscription.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!