cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice and Contact issues

HippieGypsy
Listener

I have a licensed account. Recently it has come up for renewal. I paid the yearly amount a few days ago. A banner above my profile still advises my account will be lost if I do not pay. I have waited on the chat box for over an hour without any support. Only this message: "We're still waiting for the agent. I'll pass your message along when they connect." No one ever answers. How can I rectify this situation when there is no one to speak to?

1 REPLY 1

tefster
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @HippieGypsy ! Sorry to hear that the chat has taken a long time in getting you connected to an agent. I did want to share that you also have other options for contacting our Billing department. 

* Submit a ticket at https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new, category Billing & Account Management

* Call+1.888.799.9666, extension 3 for Billing. You will probably be asked for your account number, which you can find in your profile or a previous invoice.

Based on your screenshot, it doesn't appear you have any outstanding invoices, so I'm wondering if that message is just a fluke. Nonetheless, the Billing team can confirm for you!

Let me know if this answers your question or not. If this helped, can you please mark the reply as an accepted solution? Thank you!