cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was over charged for 3,995.92 USD for a cloud storage that I didn't use.

korncreative
Newcomer
Newcomer

In 2022, I had an online conference so I hired 1 company with a business license with Zoom. I gave that company my email and password so they could add me as one of their members. I paid for online license meetings through that company.

In 2023, that company has not run an online conference business anymore. I will have an online event for 2 days so I decided to buy a license from my e-mail address. I don't know somehow that my account has been tied with that company. 

I bought a Pro license for 149.9 USD and I bought add-on cloud storage for 10 USD on 22 May 2023 to record my 2 days event only. After finishing my event on 15 Jun, I didn't come back to Zoom at all.

Then on 21 Jun, I checked my credit card, it was charged 3,995.92 USD for the storage from 22 May-21 Jun from all files from that company since they started an account with Zoom. I sent a ticket to Zoom already 2-3 times but they reply me only 1 about the usage. I try to explain that it was not my company but no reply from Zoom at all.

Who can help me on this. The amount is so big, I can't afford that for what I didn't use.

1 REPLY 1

S_K
Community Champion | Employee
Community Champion | Employee

Hi @korncreative 

I recommend that you submit a request to Zoom Billing for assistance. They will need to access your account to determine the issue.

Regarding Cloud Recording Storage Overage Fees

It's important to keep a close watch on the amount of storage space you are using to ensure you don't incur overage fees beyond the amount of storage you pay for. 

Terms of Service