cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to cancel subscription but credit card already charged

yonaka
Newcomer
Newcomer

My subscription expired on Nov 21, 2023. Today on Nov 23, 2023 I want to cancel my subscription but my credit card already charged. The message says "Cancellation pending and will be effective on November 22, 2024". Will I get the invoice ? However I also want to change my payment methods but I didn,t find the menu.

6 REPLIES 6

dnngh97
Newcomer
Newcomer

Please Help! I have the same problem!!

claireschrader
Newcomer
Newcomer

I tried to change my susbcription from annual to monthly in advance of my subscription being taken. The system wouldn't let me. I cancelled my subscription - and it had the same message - cancellation pending. They then took my annual subscription. No reply from contacting support after 10 days. I've now switched to monthly but they say I can't get a refund for the annual payment which seems illegal. Their chat bot goes round and round in circles not providing any way to connect to a human being.

I am having exactly the same issue!

Hi Bridget. I did finally manage to connect with them. I had to do it through my account. They did help me sort it out. They've just made it a lot more difficult to get any assistance

Zoom_121
Newcomer
Newcomer

请帮帮忙!我也有同样的问题!! 如何能够获取到zoom官方的邮箱?我可以直接给官方发送邮件说明情况吗?着急~

rahulsud007
Newcomer
Newcomer

My card has been charged for a zoom fee and the plan is not even active and no way to get hold of customer care.... What should one do....................