cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I cancel subscription if I no longer have access to email inbox

CSBautista
Newcomer
Newcomer

I have a paid subscription with Zoom. I used my old office email to create the account. Now, I want to cancel the subscription. I can’t log in to my account since a verification code is required to log in. The verification code is sent to my old email address which I can longer access. I have been paying Zoom for more than a year now and I can’t even use the benefits of the subscription.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MGSR

Hello @CSBautista 

Welcome to the Zoom Community! Thank you for your contribution and we're glad to have you here. 

You would need to change the email address first to have access on the account, once you have access you can cancel the subscription.

If you no longer have access to your original email address to verify the change, you can submit a request to Zoom Support. When submitting a request, enter the following information:

• Please select your request type: Ensure that Billing & Account Management is selected
  • Your email address: Enter your new email address that you can be contacted at
  • Subject
  • Description
  • Request Type: Select Account Management
  • About: Select Unable to access email
  • Complete any optional fields that will assist with your request

You can read more in this article.

Have a great day!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

MGSR

Hello @CSBautista 

Welcome to the Zoom Community! Thank you for your contribution and we're glad to have you here. 

You would need to change the email address first to have access on the account, once you have access you can cancel the subscription.

If you no longer have access to your original email address to verify the change, you can submit a request to Zoom Support. When submitting a request, enter the following information:

• Please select your request type: Ensure that Billing & Account Management is selected
  • Your email address: Enter your new email address that you can be contacted at
  • Subject
  • Description
  • Request Type: Select Account Management
  • About: Select Unable to access email
  • Complete any optional fields that will assist with your request

You can read more in this article.

Have a great day!

Hi @CSBautista 

Given the time elapsed since we last heard from you, I've taken the liberty of marking the provided answer as the solution.
Should you need further assistance, please let us know.

Have a great day!

MGSR

Hi @CSBautista 

Did you see my previous response?
If it has resolved your inquiry, please press the Accept as Solution.

Should you need further assistance, please let us know.

Have a great day!