cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have been paying for PRO account but it does not work with my user

marcomarc
Listener

How can I solve this... help is useless, it is impossible to make contact over phone an the last email I sent is unanswered for days.

I have been paying for PRO for the past 6 months and I keep getting dropped after 40 min.
I upgraded to PRO during a call by clicking at the banner link... but all I get from ZOOM are "bills"... no service ...
This is absurd...

2 REPLIES 2

VA
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @marcomarc I'm so sorry for the frustration this has caused you! When you upgrade to a paid account, you are purchasing a license and that license must then be assigned to the user you want to upgrade. Once you assign the license to yourself, you will receive the benefits of the Pro plan. Please view the steps to assign a license in our article Assigning Zoom licenses.

Virginia (she/her/hers)
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

I is stupid... but I spent hours already trying to communicate with a human being and getting a solution. I receive statement with an account, an email, my address and I cannot find the "license" anywhere on Zoom... I log in to the user I used to buy this license and it is not there... 
I try to connect the account number from the billing to my user and there is no way to connect the two things ... this design is very poor, technical assistance cannot help... I cannot find a way to cancel the F** "license"... How can I solve that if I cannot reach a thinking human being from this company... 
It might be something stupid as ... "go to this place ..." but Zoom keeps sending me the same instructions above and they just dont work for my problem...