cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has 3 + Zoom plans, however there seems to be no support.

john_h1
Listener

Hello,  I pay for several plans with Zoom for over 30 employees and i'm not able to receive any support.

I call your phone number and it asks to verify my account with meeting id and host id and Input the correct numbers only to hear that my account is not able to be found.

I've tried your chat bot and it's literally a glorified option of searching the knowledge base using questions, which isn't helpful in the support that I need.

I have a user that is needing their email address changed but in order to do so, Zoom says I need to get a code from the previous email, even though i'm an "administrator", I don't seem to have the rights to just push through the request, which is terrible as the other email account is not availalble.

Please someone contact me at your earliest convenience, I don't understand how i'm not able to reach support. I pay this company tons of money and have reached out roughly 5 times over the past 3 years.

4 REPLIES 4

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hey @john_h1 welcome to the community and thank you for your discussion! Sorry you're having trouble requesting Zoom Support. I see the email associated with your Zoom Account and Zoom Community, but I don't see any tickets opened with this email address. When you Contact Support, please sign in with the Zoom Account credentials that you believe are associated with the account that you've paid for and let me know if you're able to submit a ticket or get the account details needed to contact Zoom Support. 

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

john_h1
Listener

@RN 
Please get back to me. I did not list my company email address on your public forum.

When I call your number it says it cannot verify my account. I have tried to ask for support through the chat, but it just performs knowledge base look ups for me.

Can you at least message me directly so we can continue this conversation in private?

I don't understand how I can pay you thousands of dollars a month and not be able to speak to a live representative.

You don't even give an email address to reach out to.

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

@john_h1 Dm'd you for additional information 🙂

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!

john_h1
Listener

Thank you