cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Error Code 1132 for 2 Days!

NWK1
Listener

Using zoom app on my iPhone13. Zoom version 5.15.2. I was tried everything from everywhere that suggested. My network carrier is totally well operated. Also already submitted my appeal but nothing change. Please help. Thank you.

Report link: https://op.zoom.us:8443/tos/report/detail?uuid=cc8127eae20046d0aa08ed0ec17d5d8e

4 REPLIES 4

AaronO
Participant

Hi NWK1,

You mentioned that you tried everything suggested. What steps have you tried? 

Have you already deleted the Zoom app on your phone and re-downloaded it? Does anything change if you switch from wifi to cellular or use a different wifi network? 

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @NWK1 our trust and safety teams at Zoom are responsible for handling error 1132s.

I was able to see that our internal support T&S team took care of your ticket. Could you kindly try to access Zoom again?

āŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆ
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? āž”ļø Check it out!

wpon
Listener

i've been waiting 5 days for help and no response from zoom to fix it on my mac. 

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @wponIf I'm looking at the right ticket, it appears that this was resolved. Could you please confirm? If not, no worries! I can also assist you in obtaining additional assistance. However, in order to resolve your issue, you must submit a ticket to our Trust & Safety teams.

āŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆāŽÆ
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? āž”ļø Check it out!