cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changed zoom email for login now all my stuff is gone

jennieschott
Newcomer
Newcomer

I changed the email I would log in with now my personal meeting ID is different, the already scheduled meetings are gone (huge issue, already gave people those links) and my license isn't associated with my account anymore so I can't edit users, change the personal meeting ID, the billing history is also gone. Support is closed. Help. 

3 REPLIES 3

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer

Welcome to the Zoom Community, @jennieschott.

There are instructions in this Zoom Support article on the correct way to change an Email address associated with an account:

https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0063624

If you didn't follow these instructions, it's most likely that you created a new account, which would not have access to the assets (meetings, recordings, etc.) of the old account.  If you still have access to the old account, please respond here an hopefully someone will reach out to you and assist you in getting the two accounts properly merged/transferred.

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !

Thanks. Those were the exact instructions that I followed. It had me confirm in both emails that I was changing the log in email. But once those were confirmed rather than having a new email login, I had a whole separate account and the old account info was gone. I upgraded my plan today just to be able to talk to a person. They found the original account and got me back in and I won't be trying to change the email login ever again. 

Ray_Harwood

Thanks for the update, @jennieschott.  Glad you got it all squared away.

Ray - Need Zoom Events/Sessions Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !