cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot received the code

Merveille
Listener

I cannot received the code becauce my professional email is blocked, I can't send and receve the eamil through that email, so I can not enter my account in order to pay my last bill, how can I solve this problem? I want to change the email but still need a code, but can't receive the code.

3 REPLIES 3

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

If you are not receiving the OTP emails in your inbox, search your spam folder as sometimes the emails end up there. Learn more about troubleshooting issues related to not receiving emails from Zoom.

If none of those steps resolve the issue, submit a request to Zoom Support.

From what I understand, Merveille is saying that the email no longer exists (is blocked), and therefore, there is no possibility to access it to get the verification code. In this case, how does checking the spam folder help? It seems like the response is not addressing the actual issue. I apologize, but I'm experiencing the same problem, and I'm frustrated because I can't find any answers in other similar requests. I see that your message is of January 24, did you manage to get into your Zoom account, Merveille?

S_K