cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation Problem in your Mobile App

ryanpaulpanes
Listener
Greetings!

I am using this zoom for long time, before I use it as free version then later on, I tried using the paid ones "premium" the only problem before - 2 months back I can't find the premium cancellation plan, as in cell phone device - there is an option for zoom billing but it keeps asking for the payment so I paid the bills 2 months ago even though I DID NOT USE it, this is very unfair since another billing came and still have not fix before how to cancel the premium account.
July 1 this Zoom App is asking for another payment and July 2 I figured out there is another option to cancel premium plan in zoom website which I cancelled on July 2 - you can see this in your record in my account.. for 1 day gap you are asking me another payment? there should be an option to cancel auto-renewal monthly as not everyone wants auto renew..
I actually want a refund 2 months back because I was not using it, but since I was so busy, I have no time to submit a report and hard to reach to your customer service.
1 REPLY 1

RN
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi @ryanpaulpanes thank you for your feedback on your experience with Zoom. To do any billing related configuration to the account, this would be handled within the Zoom web portal at https://zoom.us/billing.

For further support from our customer service and your refund request, you will need to reach out to our Zoom billing support as they do not monitor the community. You can create a ticket here

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
Zoom Community Moderator
he/him/his

Have you heard about Zoom AI Companion? ➡️ Check it out!