cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can not get into my paid account.

pamskey
Listener

I use my Zoom on a daily basis and pay monthly. I had a meeting last night and could not log in. Every time I try, I am told the account does not exist. I have an invoice of my payment. 
I ended up creating another account only free and of course I got dropped out after 45 minutes and had to restart that meeting.
I have spent hours trying to get help through Zoom but they only recognize the free account.  I have meetings coming up and need this resolved PLEASE!!!!
I do not want to pay for a second account without talking to someone from Zoom. How do I get to talk to someone?
When I call, they will not talk to me because I have a free account but I do have a paid one and they will not recognize it. HELP!!!!!!!

5 REPLIES 5

megkelley
Listener

did you get your problem resolved?  I am experiencing the same thing

I can't launch my meeting.  Changed my password as was requested

crchan123
Note Taker | Zoom Employee
Note Taker | Zoom Employee

Hi @pamskey, please contact our billing department by opening a ticket using this link: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=360000983032

They will be able to assist you in resolving your situation. When you open a ticket, please make sure you are logged in with your Zoom account so we can access all the necessary data on our end.

If this helps, don't forget to mark the Accept as Solution button below!

megkelley
Listener

THIS COMPANY HAS THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE IVE EVER EXPERIENCED  YOU CANT TALK WITH ANYONE

cahabridget
Listener

I cannot log into my paid account.  It wouldn't let me log in then I tried logging in from gmail which was the email address I had an account with but non of my previous meetings were in there and now its not showing a paid account.