cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account issue reconsideration

AnaZooms
Listener

Hello community,

Was wondering if anyone can point me to a specific department or person in Zoom that can help me with unused account terms negotiations.  I have been told twice they aren't able to adjust terms but I am hoping there could be someone that helps settle and close issues.  Any leads, ideas would be appreciated.  Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

S_K
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi @AnaZooms

Thanks for reaching out in Zoom Community! I'm not sure I fully understand, but it sounds like you may be looking to switch from Due-Upon-Receipt terms to Net 30 terms. I first encourage you to read through Zoom Payment Methods, which speaks to net terms. 

Then, I recommend that you submit a request to Zoom Billing for assistance. They may need to access your account for further research.

Cheers!

~S

AnaZooms
Listener

To provide more information, I failed to cancel the paid subscription in time and missed it by 2 days and it auto renewed.  Its a big amount and none of the accounts were used.  I was wondering if Zoom has a special department that discusses these unpaid and unused accounts so that I may have my case reconsidered for account cancellation.  Hope my predicament is clearer.  Appreciate your reply, S_K.

S_K

Hi @AnaZooms 

I appreciate the additional information. If you've submitted a ticket, may I know the ticket number? I'm happy to review it and let you know what I find.

~S

AnaZooms
Listener

Appreciate very much you helping me @S_K .  This I think is my ticket number: #16735562 .

So I missed the cancellation request by 2 days and because I was not able to cancel the account and it auto-renewed.  The accounts / service were never used and been coordinating with the billing team since then and because it has dragged along the billing just keeps piling which I will not be able to settle.

I was advised that account cannot be cancelled and amount cannot be adjusted.  I hope you are able to provide other options as I would to clear this in a fair manner, on my end and a billion dollar company such as Zoom.

Looking forward hopeful...

S_K

Hi @AnaZooms 

I found your follow-up ticket #17534093 on hold with a member of our Renewals team. I reopened the ticket for visibility.