cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account is so messed up....please help

Suzanne3
Newcomer
Newcomer

We are a small non profit who has had ongoing issues with making our Zoom account work for us for the second year in a row. We recently had to cancel our account in order to use a TechSoup coupon. We resubscribed using the coupon and our cc was charged. However, we are still on a "basic" account, not a Pro, what we paid for. In following the help articles it says we need to assign licenses. We follow the prompts and in trying to add licenses it says we are over the limit that we have paid for (3). However, I'm not able to find out who those licenses are assigned to.  Apparently, Zoom consumers are unable to access any kind of tech support. In accessing Billing live chat, I get conflicting answers and the one who tried their best to help screwed the account up even further. I have spent at least 12 hours on this issue in the past week and I am done. We are Zoom dependent and although I realize we are not a high value customer to Zoom as we are paying a reduced rate, we fully expect reasonable tech support without having to resort to this forum, hoping we can get a response that will fix our issues once and for all.

6 REPLIES 6

Bri
Community Moderator | Employee
Community Moderator | Employee

Hi there, @Suzanne3. So sorry to hear you're having trouble getting your licenses assigned. I see that you have a ticket open with one of our support agents and they are awaiting your response. Did you see their message? 

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

crissyd
Zoom Employee
Zoom Employee

Hello @Suzanne3 ! Please follow these steps to view your licensed users:

1. Login to the Zoom web portal. Note: must be an account owner / admin / member with User Management permission
  2. In the Admin navigation menu, go to User Management then Users. Here, you'll see the users who are part of your account together with additional details such as their license type.

Feel free to reply to this thread if you need further assistance.

Hello, I've done this. The first three on the user management list are the licenses we need to be active. However, when I click those I get a message that says I have exceeded the # of licenses on the account.

Further, we were in meetings yesterday and even though we have a Pro account we were limited to 40 minutes so apparently Zoom does not know we have a Pro account?  I *think* the screw up happened when a billing agent instructed me to make a new sign on and "synced" the old and new accounts? Billing info says "Pro" that's what we were charged for, and yet here we are. I really have no clue how to proceed.

@Suzanne3 You can confirm the number of licenses you purchased by going to the Billing Section (see below). The number of Pro licenses should match the number of your licensed users.

crissyd_0-1727371047642.jpeg

Also, any of your licensed users should be the host (the one who scheduled) of the meeting so there won't be a 40-minute limit. Can you confirm if the host of the meeting yesterday is a licensed user? 

Hi Crissy - yes, the host yesterday was a licensed user. I have screenshots of what I'm seeing if you'll give me permission to upload.

@Suzanne3 Thanks for confirming! Please have your licensed owner/admin/user open a case

here with the following details so our Support Team can assist further:

• Meeting ID 
  • Impacted User(s)
  • Screenshots
  • Details
    • Date
    • Time
    • Duration
    • Errors