cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidently Canceled Pro Subscription

MilwaukeeICC
Listener

Hi,

I accidentally canceled my Zoom pro account and I want to reactivate it. I tried calling billing but am not getting through. I was already charged an annual fee for this year so I just want to use my subscription. 

Any advice would be helpful.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

YaBoiB
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello @MilwaukeeICC

If you are on an annual subscription then your subscription will be good until the date of the renewal is upon you. 

You should be able to go into your billing tab and then reinstate your account there. If you cannot let me know and I can have a support ticket opened up on your behalf and sent to the Billing team to reach out to you via email. 

Regards,

Brandon 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

YaBoiB

Hello @MilwaukeeICC

If you are on an annual subscription then your subscription will be good until the date of the renewal is upon you. 

You should be able to go into your billing tab and then reinstate your account there. If you cannot let me know and I can have a support ticket opened up on your behalf and sent to the Billing team to reach out to you via email. 

Regards,

Brandon 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion

Hello I accidentally cancelled my Zoom white board subscription which should end normally by July 9, 2024.

I want to reactivate and it is telling me that i would be billed another $24.90?

I still have access to Zoom whiteboard till July 2024, why should i have to pay again?

YaBoiB

Hello @abiodun_adetula

Let me reach out to someone that specializes in Billing to help you out. I am more familiar with technical issues then billing issues. Please stand by. 

Brandon 

Brandon (he/him/his)
Zoom Community Champion

galangalif
Listener

hi, i experienced the same issue with @MilwaukeeICC. can you help me?

Ray_Harwood
Community Champion | Customer
Community Champion | Customer

Hi, @galangalif.

Did you review the excellent answer from @YaBoiB? If you accidentally canceled any Zoom plan, that plan continues in force until the end of the period paid for. In most cases you can indicate in advance if you’d like to continue the plan, but you can always start the plan again on the day it ends. 

Ray - Need cost-effective Zoom Events Help? Visit Z-SPAN.com.
Please click Accept As Solution if this helped you !